If you are looking for Air Conditioning Services Gympie then Albrecht Air Conditioning and Refrigeration are the experts you can rely on. Our many years of experience ensures that we’re familiar with all of the issues involved in installing air conditioning units in houses, apartments, shops, offices, factories and schools.
Many don’t realise the day-to-day running costs of a residential air conditioner far outweighs its initial purchase and installation costs so it’s absolutely essential to get the right advice and choose an energy efficient system that is right for you. We supply and install a range of air conditioning brands and guarantee to find a system to suit your requirements and fit your budget.
Whether you need a basic job done around the home or a large-scale project to be completed on your office building, our competitive prices, efficient methods and hard-working technicians make our services impossible to beat. Air Conditioning Services Gympie normally include the following;
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Clean evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils. Dirty coils reduce the system’s ability to cool your home and cause the system to run longer, increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Check your central air conditioner’s refrigerant level and adjust if necessary. Too much or too little refrigerant will make your system less efficient increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Clean and adjust blower components to provide proper system airflow for greater comfort levels. Airflow problems can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15 percent.
At Albrecht Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, the customer always comes first and we’re proud of that.